Monday, August 15, 2022


 

AUTHOR DEBUT!

"Where do you want to go?"
"Anywhere," I say, breathless and desperate.
"Get on."
When my stepfather’s henchmen catch up with me, jumping on a gorgeous biker’s bike is my only escape. I don’t dare tell him who I am, as my stepfather is a powerful man who is obsessed with finding me.
From the moment Chase and I meet, sparks fly, but he doesn’t want to see me as more than some kid in trouble. He has his secrets, too; While on his mysterious job, he takes me to his family so I can hide out there.
When I run into Chase again, I'm no longer in disguise, and he doesn't even know who I am. I'm angry at first, but then I decide to take advantage of the situation and get up close and personal with him.
Each time he returns, I live this double life to be with him. That is until my stepfather’s henchmen catch up with me again.
Running is my only option, but how can I leave now? Will Chase chase this runaway alley cat, or will he let me go?
This is an MC romance based on the retelling of the Grimm Brothers fairytale, Allerleirauh.

No comments:

Post a Comment